What did I read?
- First Light by Adam Sigrist
- Belligerent by B.N Mauldin
- Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – re-read
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout – re-read
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout – re-read
- Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Phantom by Laura Deluca
- Demon by Laura Deluca
- Steel Lily by Megan Curd
- Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher – re-read – first time read on the blog.
- Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
Just wow, I read a lot of books. I guess I’ve had an awful lot of time on my hands, hey? Well to be honest, that’s exactly the reason as to why I have read so much. My boyfriend started work (YAY!) but this meant I didn’t get to see him as much (I think I’ve seen him three or four times?) so I’ve spent a lot of time reading – this isn’t a bad thing! But it has made picking a book of the month so damn difficult….
Book of the month?
So I’ve been trying to think of how to do this this month, because I read so many amazing books this month, that I’ve found it really tricky. Naturally I want Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher to be the book of the month because it’s one of my all time favourite books. However, I’ve read that before… So I would want to make something I wasn’t re-reading… yet I can’t decide what to make the book of the month. The way I see it, I have three choices: Belligerent, Phantom or Steel Lily. I loved all three of these books, and I was / still am excited for the sequels in these series. But book of the month goes to Steel Lily by Megan Curd. Why? Simply because it introduced me to a new genre – steam punk, and I absolutely adored it. Meaning I cannot wait to read into this genre more, and all credit goes to this amazing novel!
Plans for next month?
I move back to university at the beginning of September, so I don’t know how much reading I’ll get done – but I’ll definitely try to keep the reviews going so there is plenty to read on the blog!