I heard about this from: Kat at Katytastic
Original idea belongs to: Also, Kat at Katytastic
A link to the tag video
/post: DISNEY BOOK TAG
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
Josie from The Return – She is not used to Greek Gods and Daemon’s and Fury’s… It’s a whole new world that she is dragged into, and she is completely out of her element.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
Jodi from Touch of Death – I don’t really want to spoil what Jodie’s major transformation is across this series, but the Jodie we begin with is not the Jodie we end with, in my opinion.
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters
This has stumped me really… I can’t really come up with any books that have an eclectic cast?
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep
Please don’t hate me… The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky… I mean, I read it all… and enjoyed parts of it, I just didn’t get the hype and was honestly a little bored.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
I’m cheating with this one slightly, but I’m going with Wade from Ready Player One. My reason being, something traumatic happens to him rather early on in the book ( I won’t spoil it! ) and he is still technically a child at this point? So, I’m going with this.
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
I’m going with Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare that’s purely because I borrowed this book from a friend and I spent literally months debating on whether or not to read it… Eventually I did, and I loved it.
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
I’m going to with Karou in The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor (much like Kat does). She gets literally every wish she makes granted, though one of them does not make anything any easier for her. In fact, it’s more complicated.
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone… Or Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Need I say more?
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
Can I cheat and use a series? I am anyway. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I cannot tell you how much I’d love to live in this world… in Kitten’s place…!
10. Disney Descendants – your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character
Professor Snape from the Harry Potter Series… Always…
Turn to page 394! (Sorry, I had to!)
As my friend, James, said: If you look up morally ambiguous in the dictionary it has an image of Professor Snape.