I heard about this from: Kat at Katytastic
Modified Tag: Ariel at Ariel Bissett
A link to the tag video
/post: SOCIAL MEDIA BOOK TAG
- Twitter: What is your favourite short book?
Mine is My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey
- Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading.
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout . And well, not everyone. But Kayleigh started it, then others jumped on the bandwagon. Now I pressure my friends into reading it also!
- Tumblr: What book did you read before it was cool?
I only have ONE answer to this really, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Myspace: Pick a book you don’t remember whether you liked or not.
For this one I’m going to choose Hidden by P.C and Kristin Cast. It’s the last book in the House of Night series I read (I believe there have been two more?) and I honestly don’t remember how I felt about this book…
- Instagram: Pick a book that was so beautiful you had to instagram it.
The Winner’s Curse! The cover is just gorgeous… Even if I didn’t enjoy the book all that much!
- Youtube: Pick a book you wish could be turned into a movie.
Easy: Ready Player One. (Edit: It has been! Now has a release date of December 15th 2017!!!)
- Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher or Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
If you do this tag, leave a link below so I can check it out!!