Today is day 2 of this week long read-a-thon! So yesterday I started The Deviants by C.J Skuse and I didn’t quite finish it. I also managed to finish The Prince from Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass! All in all, despite my insomnia acting up, and actually falling asleep then during midday, I’m rather happy with how much I got to read yesterday.
So this morning I tackled The Guard which is the third novella in the Happily Ever After bind up! This one is about Aspen who is America’s first love. I’m just not his biggest fan…. So we’ll see how I get on with The Guard.
I’m still reading The Deviants but I am really loving it and it’s solidifying my love for C.J Skuse!
Onto today’s challenge!
Today’s challenge is as described by Bout of Books:
So let me start the collection of 10-15 books!
- “mom” [Fracture by Megan Miranda]
- “must” [Whisper To Me by Nick Lake]
- “people” [Pawn by Aimée Carter]
- “backing” [Cinder by Marissa Meyer]
- “told” [Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher]
- “peered” [Ready Player One by Ernest Cline]
- “studied” [Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout]
- “Sir” [The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda]
- “love” [Hate by Alan Gibbons]
- “known” [Passenger by Alexandra Braken]
So this is definitely not easy…
Sir peered at mom and told the known backing people “love must be studied.”
Ha, this sentence really doesn’t make much sense at all! But I had a lot of fun trying to put together the sentence!
Did you all have a go at this challenge? What was your sentence?